How to increase your follower count on TikTok
Growing your follower count on TikTok can be tricky, but with the right approach, you can increase your followers in no time! Here are some ways to get your follower count up before you know it.
What makes a good video on TikTok?
There are some basic rules for creating a good video, but when you’re starting out, it can be hard to know which of your ideas will work. Before you start filming, ask yourself:
Am I telling a story? Is my message clear? Will viewers want to watch more than once? Once you have that in mind, here are three tips to help you create good content.
Remember that a lot of it comes down to knowing your audience and having fun with it! 1) Pick a topic that interests you or something relevant to your brand.
2) Use engaging language. 3) Keep things short—1-2 minutes is ideal—and include information.
at both ends so people know what they’re watching right away.
4) Finally, post often! This may seem obvious, but remember there are lots of other creators posting videos all day long too; if they see yours isn’t getting
views they’ll likely stop watching too. 5) Take advantage of TikTok’s editing tools to make your stories even better.
6) Use stickers and effects to add personality and keep viewers engaged. 7) Follow other accounts similar to yours, like brands or celebs, so you can learn from their posts as well as share their videos with your followers.
8) Don’t forget about hashtags! They’re important for helping people find your account and get discovered by new fans.
9) Share behind-the-scenes photos on Instagram Stories (or Facebook/Twitter), so users feel like they’re part of an exclusive club while still seeing great content from you!
10) Have fun with it! The most popular creators on TikTok are those who enjoy making videos and sharing them with others.
It’s okay to be silly sometimes! 11) Make sure you’re following all of TikTok’s guidelines for appropriate content before publishing anything.
12) If you’d like to monetize your channel, check out our Creator Playbook .
It has tons of helpful info about how to use ads effectively and set up a payment plan through PayPal.
Starting off in the right direction
If you’re new to TikTok and want followers, one of the first things you can do is get yourself a familiar face.
If you have friends that use it or have experience with other social media sites like Instagram, ask them if they would be willing to add you as a friend.
This helps build a connection between you and people who are already using TikTok so that when they see your profile, they might be more likely to follow you as well.
When going for numbers in particular, having a few followers will make it easier for potential followers (or potential customers) to find and view your account because it’s more likely that their feed will suggest yours over others.
As such, many users start off by following other accounts before unfollowing them later.
Also consider adding an attractive user name that matches your brand name or product so that when people see it in their feed, they might click on it out of curiosity or interest.
Further tips for getting followers
Once you are ready, take some photos that show who you are and what you like.
It’s important to be yourself and remember that having fun with friends is at least half of what makes tiktok a good social media app.
So make sure that if people come visit your page they can see how much fun you have with other people and what kind of person you are.
This will ensure your followers continue coming back for more updates from you.
Make sure you use hashtags! Hashtags help users find posts about similar topics.
Try to use relevant hashtags that people might search for when looking for interesting content to watch.
For example, #MusicMonday or #MotivationMonday would be great hashtags if you post music videos or motivational quotes every Monday.
If your hashtag doesn’t get picked up by many users it won’t do anything but if it gets used by thousands of users then it could help your video go viral! Last but not least,
keep in mind that not all platforms are created equal when it comes to likes and views so don’t expect equal results across different apps.