How to Write Better YouTube Video Descriptions in 2022
In 2022, online video will be more important than ever, and businesses will be looking to stand out by creating great YouTube videos. Although only a few years away, the rules of online video have changed considerably over the last few years, and businesses will have to change with them if they want to stay competitive in today’s content-crazed world. In this article, we’ll explore some of the latest trends in video creation and examine how they’ll impact businesses in five years from now. Let’s start with one of the most important elements of YouTube videos: their descriptions!
The Significance of SEO-Driven YT Descriptions
In order for your YouTube videos to be seen by the widest audience possible, it’s important to write descriptions that are both keyword-rich and informative. A good description will not only help your video rank higher in search results, but it will also give viewers a better idea of what your video is about before they click play. Here are some tips for writing better YouTube video descriptions in 2022 1) Keep them short and concise.
2) Include keywords relevant to your content.
3) Use compelling language that appeals to readers (e.g., watch this or you won’t believe).
4) Write in an engaging voice, ideally with a dash of humor.
5) Incorporate SEO keywords like best, awesome, etc., but don’t overdo it (use these sparingly). Remember that video titles should be concise as well – no more than 10 words – so try to summarize your message as much as possible while including all of the important details. If you’re interested in learning more about how to use keywords, check out our blog post on How To Rank Videos Higher on YouTube!
A Definition of a Good YouTube Description
A good YouTube description is one that accurately and concisely describes the video’s content, while also using keywords that will help the video show up in search results. In addition, a good description will include a call to action, telling viewers what they should do after watching the video. Finally, a good description will be engaging and interesting, so that viewers are encouraged to watch the video.
What does this mean for you? Keep these guidelines in mind when writing your next video descriptions, and you’ll get more views! When writing your next YouTube video description, make sure it follows these three steps:
1) Accurately describe the content of the video (or lack thereof).
2) Include keywords that will make it easier for viewers to find your videos through search engines.
3) Include a call-to-action at the end of the description, so viewers know what you want them to do with their time.
Common Mistakes Made While Writing YT Descriptions
1. Not including a call to action. 2. Including too much information. 3. Making the description too long. 4. Not proofreading the description. 5. Forgetting to include keywords and phrases. 7. Writing about someone else’s video and not your own, 8. Using acronyms when you don’t need them, 9. Stating what others have said about your video instead of what you have said about it.
10. Referring to other videos by title only instead of linking to their descriptions. 11. Creating generic descriptions for all videos and not individualizing them for each one. 12. Leaving out YouTube data such as the number of views or shares that a video has received. 13. Providing no contact information or link to your channel if the viewer wants more from you. 14. Describing the content in detail without focusing on why people should watch it (elevator pitch). 15.
How to Write Catchy YT Descriptions
Your video’s title and thumbnail are what persuade people to click and watch. But once they’re hooked, it’s your video description that will determine whether they stick around or move on. As a result, a good YouTube video description is an important part of the content marketing process. Read below for tips on how to write them better! – Be succinct: Resist the urge to tell your whole story with one line.
Cut any unnecessary filler phrases (e.g., in this video I show you…) so you can get right into explaining why this video matters, who should watch it, and why they should care about its contents.
– Use keywords: Incorporate words that connect with what you’re talking about—your product or service—and include them in both the title and description if possible.